Wednesday, December 9, 2015

We Did It!


     We have finally reached the finish line. I just wanted to first say congratulations to everyone in my class! We had a rough semester, but we pulled through!

     During this semester, I have been able to explore myself as a writer. I think being able to post blogs and write reflections allows me to explore what I have learned about myself and about the education I am receiving. I also have been able to explore my classmates as writers by reading their blogs. 
    I learned that digital writing allows us to personalize our writing and post it with others. Digital writing also allows a new way to present writing. I think that it should shared with future teachers because it allows students to express themselves. I think starting a blog online is another form of journal writing. 
     The challenges of blogging is that it may be difficult to learn a certain website and share personal feelings online. Online blogging can last forever on the internet. The successes allows students to explore new ways of approaching online blogging and exploring the endless ways of showing the world something they may love.


I overall had an amazing experience blogging and hope to continue it. 

2 comments: